Top: Business: Arts_and_Entertainment:
|This category in other languages:|
- AzRA Historical Resources - Phoenix, Arizona, USA. 19th century clothing and uniforms, tack, resource books, props and sets. Also resource information, filmography, technical consulting and SAG.
- Cox Enterprises Inc. - Diversified media company whose divisions include television and radio broadcasting, newspaper publishing, cable systems, Internet business, and Manheim Auctions, an automobile auction company.
- Fox Entertainment Group - Entertainment conglomerate with divisions that produce, develop, and distribute TV and motion programming in addition to operating TV networks.
- Hearst Corporation - Diversified communications and media company whose interests include magazine, newspaper, and business publishing, cable networks, radio and television broadcasting, production and distribution, and Internet services.
- Lagardère SCA - Media group specializing the publication of consumer magazines and newspapers.
- Landmark Communications, Inc. - Media conglomerate with interests in newspapers, broadcasting, cable programming and electronic publishing.
- Reelplay - B2B marketplace for televisions and film producers and distributors to acquire and market their productions.
- ShowBiz.com - On-line directory for the entertainment industry.
- Virgin Group, Ltd. - UK based media company focusing on entertainment, music, and travel services.
- Who Owns What - Provides listings of major media companies and their subsidiaries and brands.
- William Morris Agency - Has principal offices in New York, Beverly Hills, Nashville and London, and represents clients in all segments of the entertainment industry. Contains information on its history, its departments, booking resource center, and latest news.