Top: Business: Business_and_Society:
|This category in other languages:|
- ABA Presidential Task Force on Corporate Responsibility - Examining systemic issues relating to corporate responsibility arising out of the collapse of major businesses.
- AccountAbility: Institute of Social and Ethical Accountability - International professional institute edicated to the promotion of social, ethical and overall organizational accountability, a precondition for achieving sustainable development.
- African Institute of Corporate Citizenship - Focuses on corporate citizenship practice through the development of tailored consultancy. Works with companies and organisations looking at the integration of corporate citizenship values into core business strategy.
- Aspen Institute Initiative for Social Innovation Through Business (ISIB) - Provides programs that focus on training business leaders who can balance business success with social and environmental progress.
- Business Committee for the Arts, Inc. - Provides businesses of all sizes with the services and resources necessary to develop and advance partnerships with the arts that benefit business, the arts and the community.
- Business for Social Responsibility - A multinational nonprofit organization that assists member companies in corporate responsibility, including ethical values, respect for human rights, and environmental protection.
- Business in the Community - A movement of businesses committed to continually improving their positive impact on society through corporate social responsibility.
- Business in the Community - Ireland - A movement of companies committed to continually improving their impact on society by integrating social, environmental and ethical concerns into the business decision-making process and the core activities in companies.
- Business in the Community: Cause Related Marketing - Initiative focusing on commercial activity by which businesses and charities or causes form a partnership with each other to market an image, product or service for mutual benefit.
- Business Partners for Development - Project-based initiative set up to study, support and promote strategic examples of partnerships involving business, civil society and government working together for the development of communities around the world.
- Canadian Business for Social Responsibility (CBSR) - A national charitable organization dedicated to advancing the role and interests of the charitable sector for the benefit of Canadian communities.
- The Center for Corporate Citizenship at Boston College - Education and research organization focused on the ways in which companies integrate basic social values with everyday business practices, operations and policies. Offers executive education programs, conferences, consulting and a knowledge center.
- Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility - Composed of Roman Catholic, Protestant and Jewish investors, the ICCR sponsors shareholder resolution discussions and promotes environmentally and socially responsible practices for companies.
- International Association for Business and Society (IABS) - Devoted to research and teaching about the relationships between business, government and society. Includes links to newsletters and journals, programs and meetings, syllabi for university courses.
- United Nations Global Compact - A value based platform with nine principles derived from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. It asks companies to act on these principles in their own corporate domains. Contains case studies, current projects, and annual policy dialogue.