Top: Business: Cooperatives:
|This category in other languages:|
- Alpha Communication Ltd - A workers' co-operative providing graphic design, exhibition stand design and 3rd sector communications services in the North East of England.
- Bicycle Doctor - Worker co-op providing cycle and bike equipment in Manchester, UK. Includes bicycle FAQ, online catalog, and links to bicycle groups in England.
- Calverts Creative Co-operative - A london based progressive communications company providing design and print for screen and paper. Includes company information and an estimate form.
- Canadian Co-operative Association - Official information on anglophone co-operative businesses and credit unions in Canada.
- Children's Educational Cooperative - Cooperative marketing and promotion opportunities for suppliers to the children's educational market. Includes a listing of members, and general company info.
- Committee for the Promotion and Advancement of Cooperatives - COPAC joins businesses of the cooperative movement with the United Nations, and farmers' and workers' organizations. General info on COPAC and its member organizations.
- Co-op Group - The world's largest co-operative society, with activity in a number of retail sectors, and subsidiaries in insurance, financial services and many more area (formerly known as CWS group).
- Cooperative Business Archives - Archives for UWCC's Cooperative Business mailing list.
- Cooperative Communicator's Association - Organization assisting cooperatives in better managing themselves. Includes links and press releases.
- Cooperative Hall of Fame - The Cooperative Hall of Fame honors those distinguished individuals whose contributions to cooperative business have been genuinely heroic. Includes biographies of inductees and general information on the organization.
- Co-operative Union - An umbrella organization for UK co-operatives, providing a political voice. Also incorporates ICOM, a worker co-op body.
- Cooperatives and Nonprofits on the Internet - Directory of co-op links, organized by business sector.
- Co-opNet - Electronic mailing list run by the Southampton Co-op Network to promote cooperatives. The emphasis is on UK co-ops, particularly worker co-ops. Includes links to list archives.
- Cornell Cooperative Extension - An educational system that enables people to improve their lives and communities through partnerships that put experience and research knowledge to work. Includes course goals and general information.
- European Community of Consumer Cooperatives - General information on European cooperatives; members site includes forum, message boards, articles, and coop chat.
- Hanover Consumer Cooperative Society - Includes history and general information, and a weekly recipe and bulk foods directory.
- HEAT USA - A heating oil co-operative.
- idea - Quality Bali Handicraft Only - - Find various quality handicraft made by skilled craftman in Bali and Java.
- ILO Cooperative Branch - Cooperative publications, articles, and links by the English-based International Labour Organization.
- International Co-operative Alliance - Information about co-operatives worldwide from the ICA, their apex organization.
- Iowa Institute for Cooperatives - Legislative Action, education & training business development assistance from this state organization.
- Klien Karoo Co-operative - Produces ostrich leather, ostrich feathers and ostrich meat, as well as providing multiplication, distribution and marketing of quality pasture and vegetable seed.
- National Cooperative Business Association - Contains general information on American cooperative businesses, a co-op events calendar, and NCBA membership information.
- North American Students of Cooperation - Federation of campus-based housing and retail cooperatives in Canada and the U.S.
- Orion Counselling and Research Co-operative - Handbooks about managing cooperatives, and links to worldwide cooperatives. In English, French and Spanish.
- Oxford, Swindon & Gloucester Co-op - A consumer co-op with activities in food, motor and travel retail, funeral services and childcare.
- The Phone Co-op - A highly successful consumer co-operative in the UK telecommunications sector.
- UK Co-op Online Directory - A guide to the co-op movement and a directory of UK co-ops, sorted by field of work.
- United Norwest Co-operatives - A UK consumer co-operative active in northwestern England, offering services and products as diverse as food, furniture, travel and funerals.