Top: Computers: Artificial_Intelligence:
|This category in other languages:|
- Including intelligent agents, data mining, knowledge discovery, artificial intelligence. Biweekly newsletter available.
- About AI - Examine the history, uses and consequences of Artificial Intelligence. Beginners can learn the basics here while researchers can access extensive technical resources.
- Adaptive Automation Resources - This site organizes information that a broad audience should find understandable and useful within the problem solving technology continuum of advanced heuristic methods. You will find FAQs, Newsgroups, Software, Books, Electronic Journals, & Hot Lists.
- AI from TAU - Extensive Artificial Intelligence links index from Tel-Aviv University, Israel. Created & maintained by Yossi Mamroud, TAU's Philosophy Department.
- Ai on the Web - Lots and lots of pointers to AI resources: intelligent agents, search and game playing, logic and knowledge representation, planning, reasoning with uncertainty, machine learning, natural language processing, perception and robotics, philosophy and the future, AI programming.
- AI Topics - AI Topics is a web site designed to provide online access to introductory resources concerning artificial intelligence and its many dimensions.
- Artificial Brains - Artificial Brain building projects and related research.
- Artificial Intelligence Resources - FAQs, conferences, mailing lists, employment opportunities, Home Pages, and dictionaries.
- Bibliographies on Artificial Intelligence - Part of the Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies, is searchable and browseable.
- CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository - Artificial Intelligence Repository at Carnegie Mellon.
- CompInfo - A comprehensive knowledge base, current news, events, publications, manufacturer links, and support links.
- Context in AI - A contact point on the Web for researchers who are interested in the many roles of context in artificial intelligence.
- FutureAI.com - A portal on Neural Networks, Artificial Intelligence, and Programming featuring news, tutorials, and downloads.
- Generation5.org - Essays, interviews and original programs, code, and news bulletins.
- Heuristics and artificial intelligence in finance and investment - Resources on general heuristics, neural networks, genetic algorithms, simulated annealing and tabu search: databases, articles, references, journals, software, links, conferences and education.
- The Institute for Information Technology - Artificial Intelligence Resources - Very good compact set of links to information in AI: archives for newsgroups and mailing lists, bibliographies, books, companies, conferences, employment, FAQs, journals, etc, etc!
- Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network - KurzweilAI.net explores trends in emerging technologies in the 21st century. Also, it attempts to showcase leading technologies in AI and related fields.
- List of AI-related FAQs - AI-related FAQs
- The Loebner Prize - Site of the annual Turing Test contest.
- NCC AI and Robotics Resources - A listing of resources on many different areas of Artificial Intelligence.
- Neuron AI Directory: Artificial Intelligence resources - General AI directory
- Open AI - The OpenAI site is centered around an Open Source project and community involving artificial intelligence. The term "Open Source" means that the source code for the project is available for free and can be used by others free of charge.
- PC AI - an enormous amount of resources pertaining to AI
- Premise.org - AI Links - Premise.org, an artificial intelligence link site with examples.
- Processor Performance - Performance and evaluation of processors, assembly programming, and unlimited shareware.
- SIGART Electronic Information Services - SIGART is the ACM Special Interest Group on Artificial Intelligence.
- ThinkQuest: Introduction to the Science of Artificial Intelligence - ThinkQuest gives a general introductory survey with links to the following topic areas: introduction, programs, history, approaches, applications, people, links, bulletins, interactive, news, sources, bibliography, authors, afterword and further reading.