Top: Recreation: Roads_and_Highways:
- AARoads - Private page covering numerous aspects.
- The Bridges Project - Online database of significant bridges (with photos).
- Corvette Owners Favorite Roads - Compilation with some photographs.
- Emilebymile - Highway logs composed by tourist businesses located on the highways.
- How to Eliminate Road Deaths Forever - A brief article outlining improvement of road safety.
- IHCC Web Library - International Highway Construction Corporation, supporters of a highway system connecting most of the world which would include a Bering Strait bridge and Japan-South Korea tunnel.
- Larabie Fonts - Includes the Blue Highway font, used on highway signs in the US and some other countries. Many road websites use the Blue Highway font.
- Me and the Roads - Java game involving road-building.
- Off Road Routes - Downloadable tracks and lanes suitable for 4x4 vehicles documented with photographs, GPS, descriptions and distances, graded by difficulty.
- Roadfan.com - Contains various features including the misc.transport.road FAQ and a road fan contact list as well as some regional information.
- The Roadgeek Hall of Fame - Unofficial page listing those who have contributed the most to highways.
- Slashdot: Supercomputers Used to Study Urban Traffic - A link to an article and discussion about the science of traffic.
- Trafficware Software - Download demo software for simulating intersections, traffic signals, and traffic flow.
- Traffix - Traffic simulation software demo.
- The Tunnel Page - The longest road and rail tunnels in the world, grouped by categories such as sub-sea tunnels and immersed tubes.
- The West Point Bridge Designer - Free software that lets you design a bridge.
- World Highways Magazine - News on designing, construction, financing, maintaining and operating major roads worldwide.