Top: Science: Earth_Sciences:
|This category in other languages:|
- Earth Science Australia - Earth science resources, images, freeware for students and teachers as well as general information about earth science in Australia.
- E-Theater - NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Visualization Analysis Lab, E-Theater offers presentations of the latest Earth Science Discoveries on a portable large format, or IMAX screen.
- Geo-Glossary Online - Contains equivalent geological and geographical terms in four languages (German, English, Norwegian and Dutch).
- GeoRef Information System - Bibliographic database of geoscience literature.
- The Global Change Master Directory, Goddard Space Flight Center - A comprehensive directory of information about Earth science data, including broad coverage of the oceans, atmosphere, hydrosphere, solid earth, biosphere and human dimensions of global change.
- International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme - Programme is focused on acquiring basic scientific knowledge about the interactive processes of biology and chemistry of the earth as they relate to Global Change.
- National Research Council (U.S.) Commission on Geosciences, Environment, and Resources - Scope includes atmospheric sciences, climate, oceanography, solid-earth sciences, radioactive waste management, polar research, environmental science and toxicology, natural disasters, and water science. Commission reports cover scientific/technical aspects of public policy issues in these areas.
- NGDC/WDC A for MGG - Images offered by the NOAA National Geophysical Data Center (NGDC) Marine Geology and Geophysics Division and collocated World Data Center A for Marine Geology and Geophysics.
- USGS Publications and Data - Products from the U.S. Geological Survey.