Top: Science: Employment:
|This category in other languages:|
- Career Planning Center, National Academy of Scientists
- Career planning resources for entry-level (beginning) scientists and engineers.
- American Geophysical Union: Careers in Science - Career-advancement resources include a guide on resume preparation, other information.
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers - Serving Chemical Engineers. The AIChE Web is geared towards advancing the practice and theory of Chemical Engineering.
- Anthrojob - Anthropologists seeking short-term research projects around the country.
- Biology Careers And Job Searches Starting Point - Broad collection of information on biology employment.
- Careers In and Out of Science - A guide to science careers at every level for students and graduates, with links to bothtraditional and non-traditional jobs. Jobs, articles, forums, and opinions on the future of science as a career.
- Careers in Life Sciences at SciDocs - One stop shopping resource for job seekers and employers in life sciences. Job and resumes databases, resources for job seekers such as fellowships, online periodicals, job search tips, etc.
- eLab Rat - Dedicated to helping job seekers and employers in the science and chemistry industries, including biotech and pharmaceutical.
- Geoscience Jobs - Job bulletin board for geoscience professionals.
- Geotechjobs.com - Free resume posting and job search. For the earth science and geotechnical professionals.
- Griffon Management - A Recruitment Consultancy for all areas of the Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries, including Commercial, Technical, Manufacturing, Research & Development and General Management positions.
- A Job 4 Scientists - A service designed to connect scientists with companies hiring scientists.
- Job Grabba - A forum for both employers/agencies and job seekers in the science community. Also includes job hunting tips and chat.
- National Research Council Research Associateship Program - Information about the Postdoctoral Research Associateship Programs that the National Research Council administers for thirty federal laboratories and NASA Research Centers at over one hundred United States and overseas locations.
- Nature Jobs - The journal Nature's careers pages, including free access to job listings, editorial content about scientific careers and prospects, events announcements, and other information.
- New Scientist Jobs.com - Searchable listings for thousands of science and technology jobs in the UK and Europe, covering Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Environment, Engineering, Maths and IT.
- Next Wave, U.K. - Weekly career development resource for scientists with articles, features and forums on a variety of career-related topics.
- PhDs.org Science Career Resources - Science career information, job listings for science Ph.D.s, and information on graduate school in the sciences.
- psychology jobs - lists vacancies in all branches of psychology in the UK and Ireland
- Put Your Science To Work - Put Your Science to Work: The Take-Charge Career Guide for Scientists, written by Peter S. Fiske, Ph.D. Book review and description. Discount available through American Geophysical Society membership.
- Research Experience for Undergraduate (REU) Program - The National Science Foundation makes possible a number of opportunities for undergraduates to join research projects each summer. This allows students to experience first-hand how basic research is carried out, and to contribute consequentially. The principal support by NSF of such activities is through the REU Program. REU "Sites" are established in all fields of science, mathematics, and engineering.
- Saltwater Inc - Company contracts to provide biological observers on commercial fishing vessels in Alaskan waters.
- Science Careers - Searchable database of jobs, sorted by field specialty. Can post resume and curriculum vitae. Includes tips for improving the workplace for employers and employees.
- Science Jobs - Free site for job seekers listing industry, academic, and government bioscience employment opportunities.
- Science-Network - Recruitment services and job information for scientific and medical professionals.
- Scijobs.org - Large source of jobs for scientists in biology, chemistry, biotechnology, and related science fields. The site is free to users and employers.
- SciNet: Not Just a Lab Coat - Insight into working in the world of science. Includes articles and features, interviews with famous scientists and a employment resource section.
- Skilled Geoscience - Marketplace for geoscience skills and services with links to about 1000 geological provinces. Currently servicing the mineral, mining, oil, and coal industries.