Top: Science: Publications:
|This category in other languages:|
- Asiaco Tech News - Technology and science news. Updated daily.
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts - Providing print and electronic research databases of citations and full text in the sciences. Site includes title list of databases, journals by subject, login scripts for webmasters, subscriber and guest demonstration access to CSA databases, and other product information.
- Council of Science Editors (CSE) - The Council of Science Editors (CSE) aims to improve communication in the sciences by educating authors, editors, and publishers.
- Entrez-PubMed - National Library of Medicine's search service provides access to over 10 million citations in Medline, PreMedline, and other related databases, with links to participating online journals.
- European Association of Science Editors (EASE) - An international organization providing science writers and editors with resources, links, newsletter, mailing lists, and networking.
- European Secretariat for Scientific Publications - SEPS operates as a link between universities, publishing houses and authors with the aim of promoting translation of scientific works in the various European languages to achieve a wide distribution of scientific culture around Europe.
- myLITsearch - Multidisciplinary database of academic publications providing the ability to search for publications, identities and institutions.
- Office of Technology Assessment (OTA) Legacy - Topical reports on numerous subjects in science and technology (1974-1995).
- Open Archives Initiative - Develops and promotes interoperability standards that aim to facilitate the efficient dissemination of e-prints and other electronic content, primarily in the sciences.
- Scholars' Forum - A New Model For Scholarly Communication - Caltech proposal for university-author-society run e-journal system for publishing science. With follow-up discussion. HTML/PDF.
- Scientific American Search Engine - Search through present and past issues as well as through various parts of the Scientific American web site.
- The Scientific World - Features SciBase, a fee-based database of 30 million articles published since 1965 in more than 30,000 journals. Also news, conferences, recent publications, and reference.
- Springer LINK - Information about scientific books and journals of the Springer publishing group, CD-ROM publications, software products, and catalogues, and online access (by subscription) to some contents.
- Virtual Technical Reports Center - A list of institutions providing full text or searchable extended abstracts of their technical reports.