Top: Science: Social_Sciences: Economics:
|This category in other languages:|
- AEAweb - Information for economists provided by the American Economic Association. Includes e-JEL, the electronic edition of the Journal of Economic Literature.
- Centro Ricerche Nord Sud - The analysis of development gaps at the national and regional level. Active also at the local level, promoting, or co-operating in, several projects concerning aspects and problems of the Sardinian economy, such as tourism, environment, transports and macroeconomic forecasts.
- Council of Economic Advisers - A three member council that analyzes and interprets economic developments and advises the President of the United States on national economic policy. Publishes Economic Report of the President, Monthly Economic Indicators and other analysis and data.
- David Smith's EconomicsUK - The website of David Smith, Economics Editor of The Sunday Times. Containing among other items, an article archive, research section, UK policy watch, and a Q&A forum.
- Dismal Scientist, The - Economy.com - Provides economic analysis, financial outlook, and global data.
- Ecommunics - the economics community - Provides working papers database, job listings, and economics discussion boards. Some features require free registration.
- Econdash - Presents U.S. economic data in an intuitive dashboard format. Provides tutorial on basic economic measures.
- Econoday - Economic calendar covering events such as US Treasury announcements, economic indicators and international banking holidays
- Economical Links - A search engine for working papers in economics plus links to sites related to economics and finance.
- 4Economics - This guide from 4anything.com includes resources like CNNfn Economy News, the Bureau of Economic Analysis and Finance Net.
- Economics and Finance -- Reviews of Working Papers - Economics research reviewed by the editors of the journal Insights Into Finance & Economics, with summaries and highlights from working papers.
- Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World (EDIRC) - Listing maintained by Christian Zimmermann of the CREFE at University of Quebec, Montreal.
- Economics Guide - Starting point for economics information with feature articles, web link library, and economic data.
- Economics in the news - Provides links to hundreds of articles appearing in the popular press and relating economics to everyday life.
- Economics, Money, and Fun - Links to Economics Lecture Notes, GAUSS,MATLAB Codes, Data, Economics journals, Economists, Economics Textbooks, Education, Stock Market Information and Investors Groups
- The Economist – Science - News summaries, ideas, and special surveys related to the business of science.
- Economist Jokes - Jokes about economists and economics.
- Economy.com - Web portal for news, data, and analysis on the world's economies, industry status, and related topics. Includes online databases of economic and financial time series, The Dismal Scientist economics pages, and online shopping for Dismal Scientist souvenir items.
- Gothenburg Economic Research Database (GERDB) - Provides a collection of links to regional economics departments, current job and grant postings, conferences, associations, and journals.
- Hetecon.com - Association for Heterodox Economics - Provides links to associations, journals, schools, and conferences friendly to non-traditional economic analysis.
- Home Page Papers in Economics - service to find economists' homepages on the internet with their electronic publications (papers), a part of NetEc project
- IDEAS - IDEAS is a central index of economics working papers
- India Economy - Monthly report of developments in Indian economy, special reports on Union Budget etc and macro-economic database
- The International Finance Corporation - IFC is a member of the World Bank Group. It finances and provides advice for private sector ventures and projects in developing countries in partnership with private investors and, through its advisory work, helps governments create conditions that stimulate the flow of both domestic and foreign private savings and investment.
- JEL Classifications - Journal of Economic Literature Classification System
- Job Openings for Economists - JOE is published every month except January and July. The online version is generally available on the 5th of the month.
- Library of Economics and Liberty - Economics classics online, featured essays, letters to the editor, Chat with economists, and data links by topic.
- MIGA - The Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) is a member of the World Bank Group. Its purpose is to facilitate the flow of foreign direct investment to its developing member countries through the provision of investment guarantees against political risks.
- Models of the Economy - Provides essays about and software for forecasting the economy through the use of financial and macroeconomic models.
- NetEc - collection of networking projects for academic Economics.
- Resources for Economists on the Internet - Extensive guide from Bill Goffe.
- WebEc - WWW resources in economics listed as part of the WWW Virtual Library.
- WoPEc - is a service for finding and downloading the latest research results in economics. It contains around 11,000 papers.